1) To promote educational, cultural and social development of the poor and weaker Section of the society.
2) To establish, conduct and manage, various facilities for vocational guidance centre and information centre.
3) To establish and manage fund for Scholarships to weaker and needy students prized/awards to meritorious students to ensure establishment of higher sense of competitiveness amongst the Students.
4) Conduct meetings, conferences, studies, surveys, etc., in connection with education in general.
5) To award scholarships, stipends awards medical aid and other concessions to pupils and deserving men and women who study in school conducted by society and also to provide books to deserved students and scholars.
6) To encourage men, women and children to be financially self sustainable by teaching them income generation skills.
7) To hold eyes camp, blood donation camp, and medical camp to provide medicines, ambulance facility and other medical help to the poor, needy and old persons.
8) To promote the health of suffering & needy persons by providing medical, surgical and other medical assistance including supply of medicines and other medical, surgical or remedial appliances.
9) To educate the community Social Responsibilities and impart the knowledge of various Social Services available so as to enable them to make use of the same.